Monday, December 24, 2007

Our Place Ranch Update (Click on each pic for larger view)


We have pretty much finished with the Ranch except for landscaping. I want to use lots of tropicals, palms, banana trees, etc.
Our pad is 25x50 and I covered the whole thing. I have always wanted to be able to sit out or grill out while raining; now I can. I added full hookups that include 50, 30 and 20 Amps, water and sewer.
I built a 14x14 deck of treated pine off the end of the concrete pad and had a 10x12 shed delivered and set up.
This view is from the other side of what everyone calls the Rio Grande. I decided to set the pad up so that I pull in instead of backing in from the road. It allows a nice view of the lake.
If you are new to our Blog, please scroll down and you will see some pics of the Ranch before any improvements. It is a major change. Alice and I are excited at the opportunity to spend some winters in Rockport, Texas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you two are having a ball! It's something we wanted to do, but then we realized we couldn't stand being away from the g-kids (ok, the rest of the fam too)! :D - Don & Shirley

1:53 PM, December 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Townes It's time we get together were over do! It looks like a Beautiful place you have in Rockport, lets coordinate some dates and I will try to get there or you and Alice here in Dallas. Happy New Year.

Your Friend Always,

Brother Richards

9:41 AM, January 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home