Saturday, February 25, 2006
Alice and I sold our house in Richardson, TX and started full-timing August 2001. It seemed that the full-timing lifestyle just wasn't meant to be. 911 occurred one month later and the stock market took a serious dive. On our well-planed trip to Alaska, Barry's National Guard unit was activated and the next two years were spent on active duty. Things are looking better now, although I still drill with the Guard and Alice drills with the Navy Reserve. We hope you enjoy this site and keeping up with our whereabouts and carryings-on.
- The Black Hills of South Dakota is one of our f...
- I always thought the Badlands was named such beca...
- One of the things Barry always wanted to do was ...
- Introducing Kamper
- Another Week-end Warrior
- More Utah Pics
- Hurricane Katrina Mission
- More Pics from Our Utah trip
- A Typical Day for Barry During Drill Weekend
- Everything the Hiker Needs